A Continuous Leadership Experience And Development course – 40 hour course spread over 24 sessions run once a week. Conducted at both schools and public venues. Check our venue listing below to see when the next LEAD
- Run as a continuous leadership development course.
- Follow-the-child programme. The child progresses through enhanced inputs from year to year.
- Through the school year, once a week sessions all year round – 24 sessions
- Sessions are co-planned with the school management to avoid exam periods, school holidays and any other key school events.
- 90 minutes session per week.
- As the child advances through each level s/he are introduced to advanced concepts in each ‘subject’ and takes on projects.