Children are TOP PRIORITY for your residents and members.
What can you do to give their children a lifelong advantage? Give them the benefit of a programme that complements the hours they spend at school with a future-ready course that they can attend in the convenience and safety of your community or club.
It is a power-packed programme which readies them for after-school life.
We have different formats of programmes
TalentEase HeadStart LEAD Programme – Leadership Experience And Development programme
- Run as an continuous follow-the-child programme
- Through the school year, once a week sessions– 24 units
- The child progresses through increasing levels from year to year
- Sessions are planned to avoid exam periods, school holidays and any other key school events.
- 1.5 hour session per week.
- As the child graduates through each level they are introduced to more advanced concepts in each ‘subject’ and get the opportunity to practice on projects.
TalentEase HeadStart IGNITE The 4C-4R model
Competence, Character and Conviction build effective leadership
We have identified the 4Cs and 4Rs that can lend support to these three pillars
- The HeadStart 4C-4R model is run as an 8 Session programme; run with 1 session a week over 8 weeks
or on 8 continuous days (usually consecutive days in a vacation period/Summer Camp)
- Each session is for 2.5 hours
- Run during the school year at schools and public venues like corporate conference facilities/gated community centres.
- This can be run during the school year or during a holiday season in your community/club. Safe. Convenient. Effective and Useful.