“The TalentEase team is perceptive in analysis, professional in approach and above all very resourceful for staying ahead of times. They are helpful partners in our journey towards growth and grooming leaders. I warmly recommend their service to anyone looking for organizational transformation."
Fr. John Alexander SDB, Ph.D
Rector & Correspondent; Don Bosco, Egmore, Chennai, India
TalentEase HeadStart LEAD Programme - School Integrated program
- Run as an integrated follow-the-child programme
- Through the school year, once a week sessions all year round – 24 units
- The child progresses through increasing levels from year to year
- Sessions are co-planned with the school management to avoid exam periods, school holidays and any other key school events.
- 1.5 hour session per week.
- As the child graduates through each level they are introduced to more advanced concepts in each ‘subject’ and get the opportunity to practice on projects.
TalentEase HeadStart IGNITE -The 4C-4R model
Competence, Character and Conviction build effective leadership
We have identified the 4Cs and 4Rs that can lend support to these three pillars
- The HeadStart 4C-4R model is run as an 8 Session programme; run with 1 session a week over 8 weeks or on 8 continuous days (usually consecutive days in a vacation period/Summer Camp)
- Each session is for 2.5 hours
- Run during the school year at schools and public venues like corporate conference facilities/gated community centres.
Offerings to the School and College
We provide a range of Transformation Consulting Services to School and College Leadership looking to transform the way their institutions can become catalysts for building future-ready leaders.
The School Future Ready Diagnostic
- Intensive tool that uses surveys, classroom observations, teacher engagement and student feedback.
- Enables a school to assess its strengths and evaluate how well it is doing in preparing its children for ‘future-readiness’. Gives school leadership insights into gaps and areas for improvement.
- In effect provides the school with a road map to becoming a ‘Leader’ school.
The Future Ready Lab
- An assessment exercise to gauge ‘future-readiness’ of senior students; particularly Class IX upwards.
- Helps children discover future-ready leadership strengths they have and helps them identify areas they need to work on.
- Simulates real-world situations they will face in the future to expose their readiness.
- Serves as a great foundation for their leadership journey and better career choices.
The Teach Plus LEAD Workshops
- Intensive workshops for teachers to view their teaching as enabling leadership.
- Helps them discover their own leadership strengths and prompts them to play the role of leader-developers in their classrooms.
- Exposes teachers to the latest research in ‘change methodologies’, brain theory and and future trends and world@work requirements so that they get more effective in preparing ‘future-ready’ students.
What do teachers and customers say about TalentEase programmes?
“I would like to take this opportunity to commend you on the yeoman service you are doing towards empowering teachers to become change makers through self-realization. The workshop conducted by TalentEase for my teachers at the start of this academic year was a one-of-a-kind and an inimitable learning experience, which the teachers thoroughly enjoyed. I wish TalentEase the very best in all such endeavors.”
-Indira Kumar, Principal, Don Bosco School of Excellence, Egmore