Sandeep was an Executive Vice President at IndusInd Bank and has over 27 years of overall experience across multiple roles in various organisations. In his last role, he was Head of Corporate Operations for the 1400+ branches of IndusInd Bank. Sandeep has over 900 hours of coaching experience and he continues to pursue opportunities for further learning. He has also completed two programs Inspiring Leadership through Emotional Intelligence and Conversations that Inspire: Coaching, Learning, Leadership and Change from Case Western Reserve University, USA.
Before joining IndusInd bank, Sandeep was Executive Director & Head of Global Transaction Services Operations at RBS Business Services, engaged in providing off-shored transaction processing services to Royal Bank of Scotland Group in over 30 countries.
Throughout his corporate career, Sandeep played a key role in identifying potential future leaders and managing and retaining talent. He is passionate about employee engagement, coaching and people development. He believes that development is a journey which starts with building self-awareness and a desire to change. His view is that people do not get better because they go to training programs or listen to motivational speakers or do what their coaches say. They get better if they pick some things important to work on, involve the people around them and follow up in a disciplined way. Long term change in leadership and personal effectiveness takes time, follow up and discipline – not just understanding.
His credentials include:
– Associate Certified Coach (ACC) coaching credential from the International Coach Federation, USA, June 2013.
– Coaching EQ Certification (SEI Emotional Intelligence Assessor Certification), Six Seconds USA, December 2014.
– Professional Certified Coach (PCC) coaching credential from the International Coach Federation, USA, October 2016.
– Gallup Certified Strengths Coach credential from Gallup Inc., November 2017
– Strong Interest Inventory Certification from CPP – The Myers Briggs Company, November 2017
– Post Graduate Diploma in Applied Buddhist Psychology – Arth & Banyan Academy of Leadership, April 2019
– Certified Employee Engagement Expert – AON Hewitt, May 2019
Sandeep holds a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Patiala, Punjab and a Masters in Business Administration from Texas A&M University, USA.